Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tttcby Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 03:29 AM
    It does help talking to someone who understands. I have a sister and do not tell her everything that goes on. She will hate my daughter. I do not want that. I agree that when you say little, it helps. When she is not civil or rude, I too try not to take her calls or texts. When she curses at me, I tell her that I will not respond to anyone who speaks with disrespect. What you say is true for me too but sad... I don't have the relationship I want with her but I too try to keep it quiet. That is the most heartbreaking of all, that I don't have a relationship with my daughter and that she has no compassion or respect for me or for what I may feel or go through. To me this is the most heartbreaking of all. I do hope you will stay in touch. Having someone who really understands helps.
    renee333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 04:37 PM
    I read what you have written and think that you are living my life. I love my daughter and have also done everything for her. She is disrespectful, mean, and hateful. I have given her slack as she lost her brother, and only sibling 3 years ago, he was my son. Her father who was a loser died 18 months before that. I know that I am letting her take advantage of me. It is like being 13 years old and wanting people to like or love me so much that I am willing to totally degrade myself. I have been pulling away, setting limits, and cutting the financial chains. Perhaps someday we can have a true relationship. If this relationship was with anyone else, all of us would have cut this off a long time ago.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 4, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Renee, that was heartfelt and well written, but you deserve your own thread, so that people can hear your story from the
    Beginning of it. I doubt too that the other women from 1 or 2 years ago are still connected to this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter that hate there mothers [ 1 Answers ]

After watching my daughters 3 children on dec 10 2009 for 4 days my daughter says christmas eve is for her husband family only her brother and sister were there last year with me my children are all 40 to 48 years old. How can my daughters husband control her and see doesn't say that's my mother...

Why does my 22 yr old daughter hate me? [ 6 Answers ]

My 22 year old daughter hates me and I can't seem to make it better. My 22yrs old daughter also had a baby almost one year ago & lives with her dad and step mom. She was brought up VERY spoiled by her father and has wanted for nothing. She got pregnant, right after a DWI, has been even more...

Why does my daughter hate me so much? [ 48 Answers ]

I have been asking myself this question for a long time. My problems are many and I've probably made many mistakes. My husband of 20 years is verbally abusive. I am handicapped and unfortunately, I rely on his help. My two children (daughter 17, son 13) are both healthy and are doing well in...

Why does my Eldest Daughter hate me so much [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Marlene. I have 4 daughters. My Eldest daughter really hates me. When I send her an email that has been forwarded on from me she writes back saying : are you dumb don't sene me any emails. It hurts I love her so much yet she hates me. IS there anybody that can give me some advise how I...

View more questions Search