Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmm_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 09:56 AM
    175/5 A Current transformer (protection class) manufacturer/supplier in USA
    Hi,
    I am looking for a Current transformer manufacturer/supplier who can provide a 175/5A rating CT for 4.16kV switchgear application. US based manufacturer/supplier is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate the short time current rating for current transformer? [ 4 Answers ]

Respected sir's, Please clear my doubts? How to calculate the "short time current rating"(i.e-primary short time current rating-like if u take 400-400/5-15va/class1,40ka/3sec). 40ka/3sec-how to calculate this rating from the substation? Is there any formula?please advise me... ...

Wiring a new 240v class 2 transformer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Our transformer needed replaced in our Coleman Evcon electric furnace and the old transformer wiring is a little different than the new transformer. We need to know which wires are the load and line side and which ones go together in the male ends. On one side there are black, white, orange...

Current transformer - short time withstand current [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, For ring-type (window-type) CT, do we need to size the CT short time withstand current at the same or above the system short time withstand current (short circuit level)? Any reference/technical explanation? Thanks!

10 VA Class II Transformer/Lennox Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello- I have recently purchased a Lennox Elite G50 DF furnace. It ran great for about two months, then the 3 amp fuse on the circuit board tripped. Service tech indicated it may be the thermostat or the wiring from the thermostat to the furnace. I changed the thermostat- but had the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.