Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EvelynS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 09:47 PM
    value of ivory keys to old piano?
    I have an old upright piano that is poor condition so rarely played. We are going to dismantle it and I was wondering if there is any value to the old ivory keys?

PainterPete Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 10:38 AM
    If you wanted to sell your ivory piano keys I would be interested in purchasing them if we could agree a fair price.
    {e-mail removed}
    saranyuv Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 10:18 PM
    If you still want to sell them, please let me know at [email protected]. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of ivory piano keys [ 6 Answers ]

Have 1840 to 1850's Blankenstien piano need to know value of Ivory keys?

Can I sell ivory piano keys? [ 14 Answers ]

Our local hall have been trying to figure out the best way to dispose of an old piano which is no longer in use because it has nothing going for it when it comes to playing it. It was decided we try to sell the keys separately to make some money for the hall but no one knew whether this was legal...

Real Ivory and Ebony Piano keys [ 9 Answers ]

For sale. This is from a piano dating back to 1909, the keys are in great shape. The piano has been distroyed as it was an old upright player piano and it was falling apart. So I salvaged the keys... They are the real ivory and the real ebony. I am in TN. I am not sure if the sale of these...

Can you sell piano key ivory? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a piano that's around 100 years old. It was not taken care of and hardly any of the keys work. I have had it worked on numerous times, but can no longer afford to repair it. There is genuine ivory on each of the keys. I have been told there is a market for the old ivory but have no idea...

View more questions Search