Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kencad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 07:10 PM
    When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 10:27 PM

When I close my eyes I see scantily clad ladies with large attributes.

What is your question? And the more information you give the better we can address the issue.
    kencad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 06:05 AM
    When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats it is my belief that these could be spirits that are clinging to something in my house they could be using the mirror in the bedroom as a porthole to enter I suppose .I am not sure my wife has been bed ridden for 6 months she is taking homeopathic meds now and is very highly sensitive as well .the meds are not pharmacutical there are minerals and vitamins she was low on and is respondeing very well to the treatment but now seeing when I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats in the bedroom just when she closes her eyes.any feed back would be very appreciated thankx kenny canoe
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 10, 2011, 04:58 AM

Are you also taking the same homoeopathic meds? Or perhaps doing so inadvertently by using a cup or glass she has used if she dissolves them?
    Since your wife is hypersensitive she could be proving (sort of like side-effects) something homeopathically. Or it could be an indication that her case has changed and she needs a different remedy.

The following remedies are all known for the symptom, 'visions on closing eyes': anh, apis, arg-n, ars, bell, bry, calc, camph, carrb-v, caust, chin, cocc, cupr, germ-met, graph, hell, ign, lac-del, lach, led, lyc, morph, nat-m, op, plb, psor, puls, pyrog, samb, sec, sep, spong, stram, sulph, tarent, thuj. (source snythesis 8.1) Any of these look like your wife's current meds?

Either way, it is time for your wife to talk to her homoeopath again. Maybe you could consider doing the same. Sharing one symptom would not necesserily indicate you both need the same remedy, could well be different ones.

In case you are wondering if I'm suggesting it is purely medical and has no pyschic basis that is not the case. A homoeopath I once learned from took the stance that we cannot be sure whether apparent pyschic manifestations are purely in the imagination and homoepathic meds cure the symptom, or whether they are real and homoeopathic meds allow us to close the psychic door within us that lets them get to us. Either way homeopathy can often make them go away. I'm open-minded on how it works but have witnessed it doing so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today. I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his...

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

Seeing black figures [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter saw a black figure in the bathroom mirror and when she turned to look it was gone, but when she turned back to the mirror it was there. And she also expirenced the same thing at her school in the bathroom. She is very scared so please can you tell me what this means.

Banged head/black spots in eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I fell and banged my head hard off a kitchen wall. It bled slightly, I woke up next morn with a banging headache front and back,it was the back of my head I hit. I was sick the next day but I had been drinking when I fell,so I don't no if it was cause of the bang to my head or the drink. Its 2 days...

View more questions Search