Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondiii44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 05:12 PM
    8th graade prom dresss
    I'm looking for an 8th grade prom dress, maybe puffy at the bottom, idek what I waant, but I really want a cute strapless dress. I'm 4'11(soo short), have reddish blonde hair and blue eyes, so I kind of want a blue dress. Pleasepleaseplease help me find a good, inexpensive (like under 100) one? Thaankyoou.
    Evera92 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 11:03 AM
    I usually find some great deals in smaller boutiques. Depends on where you live. If you're by a mall make sure to visit stores like JCPenny and MACYS as they always have some on specials. Also don't disregard bargain stores like Ross or TJ Maxx. You'll never know what you'll find and for the right price. Best of luck with your dress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

1/8th [ 1 Answers ]

What are the terms 1/8th and 1/4 bends mean? Thanks

View more questions Search