Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jan 6, 2011, 04:17 PM
    Lump on back of ankle, sore when wearing shoes
    About November time I bought some new black ankle boots, soft leather and the right size but my left ankle developed a lump and when you push it it sort of crunches. I have quite a high arched foot and my feet aren't particularly wide but some shoes/boots that cover the whole of my foot are uncomfortable. I was just wondering if anyone could help me! Thanks in advance.

Sorry about the bad quality but the lump is just above my heel.
    moelissa Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2011, 11:56 AM
    If it is painful it could be the shoes have irritated the area and may have caused a infection. With that said either stop wearing the shoes and see if it goes away. You should apply ice to calm it down or just flat out go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard lump on leg between knee and ankle [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently developed a big hard lump on the front of his left leg between his knee and foot. It is hard to the touch Other than bad headaches he is in pretty good health. This past year he went to WW and lost 115 lbs.Do you have any idea what it could be?

Sore ankle. [ 0 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I hurt my ankle quadding, I rolled the quad and my foot got stuck in the tire.. I went to ER and the doctor told me it was a very serious sprain, I tore all the ligiments and the muscles were torn. He said I could either have a cast (for 6 weeks), or just wrap it. Since hockey was...

Lump on my ankle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump about a quarter in diameter and rasing about 1/2 inch on the front of my ankle just above the joint. It is painfull to touch and is hard in nature. When I press lightly on it and move my ankle I feel vibrations. Does not impact my range of motion however I am a ice hockey player...

Sore lump behind my ear [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have had a lump behind my ear for a while now. This is not the first time I have had it. In the past I have had them behind both ears. Sometimes they are sore sometimes they are not, sometimes large sometimes small. Too be honest they change every time I get them. This time it is very large...

View more questions Search