Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Wow. I feel much better now.

I was wondering if I had become over attached.

But with so many people I have a world of respect for feeling
    much the same way , it has to be a good thing.

Thanks
    AMHD is a 'special' group, attachment is almost a given and hard to get away from if you have a heart:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:27 PM

JD, You have to play the lottery.

You have 2026 posts and 2026 reputation points. That's unheard of. Do you know how hard it is to get the exact number of posts and the exact number of reputation points?

I'd be playing the numbers 2 and 26, 21 (because that's your post number here) 3, (the page number) 9 (you joined in 2009) and 11 (because it's 2011). If you win, you better at least send me a card. ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:33 PM

Yes, heavens did not realise it has been over 5 years on this site.

But there is a core group of us that were all together on the old askme.com question and answer site. So many of us have been answering questions together for over 12 or 13 years now. Heck I have been posting back and forth with people like excon longer than I have known my wife.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 10:37 PM

You know what's really sad or good depending on how you look at it... I grabbed my pen and wrote down all the numbers before I even finished reading your post!:D:D 2, 26,21,3,9 and 11
    I soooo winning:) Thanks:D
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    yes, heavens did not realise it has been over 5 years on this site.

But there is a core group of us that were all together on the old askme.com question and answer site. So many of us have been answering questions together for over 12 or 13 years now. Heck I have been posting back and forth with people like excon longer than I have known my wife.
    That's scary:eek::D:rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    You know what's really sad or good depending on how you look at it... I grabbed my pen and wrote down all the numbers before I even finished reading your post!:D:D 2, 26,21,3,9 and 11
    I soooo winning:) Thanks:D
    When you win don't forget the little people. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    When you win don't forget the little people. :)
    I won't, but now I'm up to 2027, I should have logged off and gone to bed:eek:
    I believe that the G-DS are with me and they know I love them and they know about my post 5 minutes ago:rolleyes:
    Edit: or QUICK, I need another greenie!
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 11:05 PM

Lol

It doesn't matter that the numbers have changed. We saw them, we know they were real, and I picked the numbers based on that.

I have a feeling about this. Of course I didn't say you'd win big. It could be $5. That's still a win though! :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    lol

It doesn't matter that the numbers have changed. We saw them, we know they were real, and I picked the numbers based on that.

I have a feeling about this. Of course I didn't say you'd win big. It could be $5. That's still a win though! :)
    I'm good with $5:D
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 11:15 PM

5 million would be better. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 11:21 PM

You know what's really funny here?. Back to Martinizings post...
    I went to log off for the night and I couldn't do it:eek: I am back and forth here for a while and tonight it was like coming home for the Holidays:D
    I do feel now I can log off and win the lottery at the same time for I have been Blessed by Alty:D;)
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 11:31 PM

An Alty blessing goes a long way. Sadly, not usually for Alty though. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to access mails from Yahoo. [ 3 Answers ]

I have suddenly not been able to access my mails from Yahoo recently. I am able to access the site but gets an error message when I try to open my mails or any of the folders. I have sent mails to the support team and gone through the solutions provided but no luck. Is anybody else experiencing...

Unable to access [ 1 Answers ]

The server at torrent.virtualplace.ro is taking too long to respond. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

Unable to access computer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all well here I am again well the thing is I know we are not allowed to be hackers and things but my mothers ex has given a PC to my nephew but he is a bit of $&£*. Anyway he won't give them the password he just said he well you can look at it and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can...

Seroquel withdrawal symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking 600 mg. daily of seroquel for 2 yrs now for my bipolar disorder. I want to discontinue use for a while what kind of withdraws would happen?

Am unable to access registry after brontok.A [ 2 Answers ]

There is this virus by the name Rontokbro. This virus once it affcets the machine it disables the registry. For sometime now I have been successful in eliminating it by either Symantec or Norton. After this process I would normally run or instal 'UnHookExec' to enable the registry, but this time...

View more questions Search