Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleangelfromheaven Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Baby daddy. Need help.
    Me and my baby's daddy has been together for 5months and the baby isn't here yet,but he's telling me what I can and cann't do to my own child.he is 35 and I'm 19.he has 5 other children and one he don't know if its his. He just got out of a ten year dating thing with his two littlest chlidrens mother and still talking to her about the child's not trying to work it out,well not that I'm a wear of.his family and friends and my family and friends don't want us to be together. There's more to the store but I will love for someone to help me with this first then later get more into it. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2007, 09:41 AM
    RUN! Get away from this loser NOW! But don't forget to hit him hard for child support.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2007, 09:44 AM
    35 years old, will have 6 (maybe more) kids from 3 different women? I agree with Scott, this ain't husband material.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 12, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Put your running shoes on and get as far away from this loser as fast as possible. This sounds like a very volitile situation. Protect yourself and your baby. AND DON'T FORGET CHILD SUPPORT!!

Jan 12, 2007, 09:53 AM
    He already told me he WILL NOT pay childsupport and he's so far behind on childsupport on the one child he don't know if its his. Other then that he's a good boyfriend but likes to fight over little things. Like were I'm get big with the baby and all it hurts to lay flat on the bed but I somethimes sleep in the living room in the chair. And I get onto him for not spending anytime with me we just moved near his aunt and he's at her house most of the day is it so hard to spend time with your girlfriend or it just me? I don't know what to do young and scared b/z of the one thing that is mostly keeping me with him the baby and that I love him
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by littleangelfromheaven
    we just moved near his aunt and hes at her house most of the day
    does he not work?

Jan 12, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Yeah he works but its up the weather if he works or not he works on houses

Jan 12, 2007, 10:09 AM
    When he gets to drinking I can't talk to him at all he tell me that I'm always wrong and he's always right b/z he's old and I'm so youngi know age means a little in life I love him and want to work this out so I won't lose him and so my baby will not lose him ither
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2007, 10:25 AM
    he already told me he WILL NOT pay childsupport

i don't know what to do young and scared b/z of the one thing that is mostly keeping me with him the baby and that i love him
    Its not up to him whether he pays child support or not. Its up to the court. If he doesn't pay he gets his wages garnished or thrown in jail.

You don't love him, you are just scared about having a baby alone. We told you what to do, get away from him!! NOW!! Where are your parents? Go to Social Services. Find a support group! But get away from this bloodsucking leech. I don't know why you ever took up with him in the first place. You are 19, you have your life ahead of you, you have a child to protect. You really are too immature to know what love is, but I'm 100% sure, what you are feeling for this creep is NOT love.
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 12, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    RUN!! Get away from this loser NOW! But don't forget to hit him hard for child support.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
    he already told me he WILL NOT pay childsupport and hes so far behind on childsupport on the one child he don't know if its his. other then that hes a good boyfriend but likes to fight over lil things. like were im get big with the baby and all it hurts to lay flat on the bed but i somethimes sleep in the living room in the chair. and i get onto him for not spending anytime with me we just moved near his aunt and hes at her house most of the day is it so hard to spend time with your girlfriend or it just me? i don't know what to do young and scared b/z of the one thing that is mostly keeping me with him the baby and that i love him

Please, Please, Please, go back and read this post. He refuses to pay child support, he has children from 3 different women, he picks fights with you about being pregnant, and he does not support you. Please get away from him. You might love him or think you do, but think about the child. Is this an environment that you would want to bring a child into?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Think about it this way: If you have a daughter, would you want HER to spend her life with the kind of guy you are describing to us? Would you encourage her to live with someone who doesn't take care of his own children, doesn't remain faithful to one woman, and is old enough to be her daddy? Would you want her to have to worry about money because apparently he doesn't have a lot of it?

There is love and happiness, and putting that before money... but honey... you don't really love him, and you're not happy with him.

Run! You can do better! There are a million better ways to parent, and if you REALLY don't think you can do it, then there is always adoption! The last thing you need to do is waste any more time with this creep!
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I fully agree, he is no good to you. He doesn't support you or help you when you need it. That's not what a good boyfriend is supposed to do. Even if he does butter you up with compliments now and then and he makes you feel special. That's not good enough. He can't just pick when he feels like being a good boy friend... he needs to be a goof boyfriend 24/7 especially if you are pregnant. Please do yourself a favour and your child. And get away from this man as soon as possible.
    Here To Help Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
    You are in a situation that unfortunately many women share. I would love to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years, well a year and a half ago we quit using birthcontrol and decided we would leave it up devine intervention. My birthday is July 15, 1973 and my husbands is July 2, 1973. Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the future as far having children?

Having a baby [ 9 Answers ]

I would really like to have a baby but I understood that if me and my partner have the same blood type we will not be able to have a baby. I am AB positive and my partner is also the same. Will we not be able to have a baby as we have the same blood type My partner have been having...

My daddy hurts me, but I don't want to lose him.. What should I do? Please Help me! [ 26 Answers ]

See, my dad is an alcohalic, and when no one is around, he goes berzerk, and hits me. I want to tell someone, but I love my daddy, and I don't want to lose him. I lve him, even despite those things. There's only a select few who know about it, and one of them is a teacher that I've known for...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

Broken hearted daddy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and hoping someone out there in the www may be able to assist me in my plight. I am a dad, my daughter will soon be four. New Zealand is her "habitual country of residence." I was living there up until I was deported, almost 2 and 1/2 years ago. She was one when that transpired....

View more questions Search