Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael.John Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 11:26 AM
    How do I do a reset on a Bryant 310JAV heater (lockout)
    Unit board led continuous flashing, indicating reversed polarity.

Circuit checked--properly wired. Circuit breaker reset.
    Thermostat appears OK.
    Heater blower operates.
    Return air clear. Ducts clear/open. Exhaust clear.
    Unit power removed for 3-hour period.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem Hot Water heater lockout [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Rheem Power Vent hot water heater, model PVW50-36FV, I was painting in the basement with little ventilation. The far right and left LED lights indicate the FV sensor detected the presence of flammable vapors. The unit is shut down and in lockout mode. How do I unlock this unit? Any...

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Resitting vapor sensor on h2o heater in lockout? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the lock out codes, or reset procedure for my Rheem h2o heater. It is a powervent, Robert shaw, low nox, gurdian system, 40 gal. residential. Model# 42VP4OSF I was painting my floor & the vapor sensor got tripped. It is now in lockout mode. I have tried turing off the power, & reseting it...

Bryant furnace 310JAV [ 2 Answers ]

When I install a new Bryant Furnace to replace the old one. I connect the vent pipe to the existing vent out to the roof. I noticed that water on the T-vent. I opened the elbow vent out from the machine and test for the flue. I got a lot of moisture from the flue. Is there any special ventilation...

Bryant 355MAV error 34 & 14 Ignition Lockout [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I own a Bryant 355MAV furnace which has been installed since Autumn 2001 and run without trouble since then (except a minor airflow issue last winter which was helpfully solved here in this forum). I've been running the heater for most mornings since early October without issue....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.