Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdMo440 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Truck problems
    I am having problems with my Ford F-150 truck. It will crank/turn, but won't start?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 04:17 PM

Perform the tests in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2123675

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 03 F250 superduty 6.0 when driving it cuts out and puffs black smoke,the boostgage maxes out, its been in the shop twice first time they changed fuelpump second time they changed EGR, MAP sensor, ICP sensor, it still does it every now and then. What else can this be?

Chevy truck alternator problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1985 winnebago motorhome. Chevy truck, 454 eng platform. The alternator seems to work OK but when you rev up the motor the voltage gage is pegged at 18 volts. I turn off the motor then restart and it works OK until I rev it up again, Same thing happens. I have replaced the alternator. ...

Truck Problems / GM Fault Codes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Mechanical Guru's! First some info on the truck; 1990 Chevy 1500, 350 Engine, Fuel Injected, Standard Transmission. Last year I was having a problem with the truck either idling too high, or not at all (dies if foot was removed from gas, when supposed to be idling - not driving down...

1982 dodge truck alternator problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 82 dodge d 150 with a 318 my truck was dying and was not charging so I changed the alternator and it worked until I turned on the headlights then it died I noticed that the belt was loose so I tried to tighten it and then it ran fine all day then that night I turned on the lights and it...

Dodge truck wiring problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Dodge Truck with a Cummins in it. The head lights went out in it the other day, but I still had marker and running lights. I purchased a new head light switch and installed it but now not only do I not have head lights but I have no running or marker lights. The warning buzzer...

View more questions Search