Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katy25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 12:31 PM
    I am 32 weeks pregnant and having upper right sided stomach pain
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2011, 02:43 PM

Firstly what sort of pain is it? From experience I suffered with aches and pains late on in my pregnancy, I'm afraid they come with the territory hun, but if it continues or you get worried or the pain becomes unbearable then I would ring your midwife and see what she says, but if you think about it there is not a lot of room inside you anymore so baby pushes and pulls inside you causing all sorts of niggles and pains, aslong as baby is moving fine and the heartrate is fine it sounds like the norm x
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 07:41 PM

Anything else going on? Nausea... headaches... tired more than usual? Do you notice it more at certain times of the day or after eating?

There are a number of possibilities, gall bladder for example, which can act up during pregnancy. As katt said, it may just be general aches and pains. Certainly if it continues, and/or you have any other discomforts occurring, let your doctor or midwife know.
    dada_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 08:52 AM
    That's pretty common I'm 35weeks and have been having the same problem... most likely that's were the baby have the most moving like his/her fav kicking area but if its also best if you contact your doctor to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper stomach pain and nausea [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter has been complaining of upper stomach pain, she has had nausea and vomitting and not ate much... this is going on the fourth day... Pain is below breastbone and central and severe.

Sharp pain in stomach 16 weeks pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and having really bad sharp pains inside my stomach (inside and around the belly button) It's been like this for a few days and seems to get worse every day. It feels like it's brused very bad in the inside. I can't hardly pick my daughter up and when I'm holding her in my...

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Upper stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

I had my gb removed 2yrs. Ago. Now I have severe attacks in my upper stomach. I've had about 5 since my surgery. They are now scaring me. Its starts really mild and then builds. I feel like its going to expode. The pain is so severe that I cannot breathe. It last for about 10min. Then...

View more questions Search