Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhornick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 09:20 AM
    'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford' - Narration
    This is driving me crazy. In the film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, the original narration was said to be done by Hugh Ross. However, every trailer I now play from any different website is a complete different narrator. It actually sounds like Peter Graves. Am I wrong or what? I so much enjoyed the original narrator far more than the second.

Has anyone else heard to two different versions or is it just me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 5, 2011, 09:26 AM
    Well according to IMDB it is indeed Hugh Ross: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) - Full cast and crew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find A Christmas Story Song Narration [ 7 Answers ]

I have been looking for information on this for a while. I hope you can help. I am looking for name of song or artist of song. Song is a Christmas narration about a train trip on an empty passenger train on Christmas eve. The narrator remembers his Christmas as a child at home. The song/story ends...

Am I a coward for being so paranoid [ 19 Answers ]

So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home...

Obama. Future Commander or Coward? [ 41 Answers ]

He seems to be a brave man. He would meet with the leader of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He would meet with the leader of Syria Bashar al-Assad. He would meet with the leader of Venezuela Hugo Chavez. He would meet with the leader of North Korea Kim Yong-il.

Jesse James Annette [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for my father he lives in Punxsutawney,pa can u help me find his address and a picture of him.

View more questions Search