Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syzlink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 08:31 AM
    What u think of setting up drinking water plant?
    Kindly advise me how safe it is to set up packaged drinking water plant in India. Especially southern part of India.

Your advise will help me come up in life.

Regards

Check out some similar questions!

My Inglis refigerator is dispensing drinking water very slowly. I have hard water. [ 0 Answers ]

Model number IDD227301, Inglis Refrigerator. There is no fliter according to the Use and Care Guide. There appears to be small grains of calcium where the comes out.

Drinking too much water? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and have a healthy diet and BMI. One thing that is worrying me slightly is how much water I drink... I have been tested for diabetes a couple of times over the last few years because my doctor can't believe how much I drink. I only drink when I'm eating, but I need a gulp of...

Drinking Water Softened Water [ 14 Answers ]

We have extremely hard well water which is handled with a water softener. Because of the softener, the water has a gross texture which is unpalatable. I've been told by a water softener dealer that a reverse osmosis will make the water taste like bottled water. Is that true? I don't want to...

Drinking water [ 3 Answers ]

My dog won't drink water what do I do

Drinking water [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strange problem that I want to resolve and everybody seems to think it is in my head, but I have tried very hard to overcome it. My problem is that every time I drink water, or anything with water, I get a sore throat, which lasts for about 10 minutes after I drink, they really hurt and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.