Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitsan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Nikon d200
    Hi, I'm new here. I am now in the point in wich I have to get a more professional
    Camera. I'm thinking of the nikon d 200. Does anyone know just how professional
    It is?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Here is a review from my favorite photography review and info site:
    Nikon D200 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

Also be sure to see their "Buying Guide" link off to the left - where you can compare cameras of like kind. You can even search the buying guide for cameras based on only the features that you want.

If you're new do digital SLR I highly recommend an older model. You get a big bang for the buck, and probably all the features you want and need. There is so much hype out there about megapixels, and the ultra high megapixels are meaningless if you will not be printing larger than 8x10s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nikon View Freezes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have updated Nikon View on a computer I am working on and now it freezes whenever I try to use it to navigate through folders. I can view photos in it fine, I can create new folders but as soon as I try to change from the folder it starts and go up 1 level or open a subfolder it just...

Nikon FM10 Filter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a nikon FM10 and I want to buy a polarizing filter.. which one should I use?

Nikon Coolpix Battery Life [ 4 Answers ]

I've got an Nikon Coolpix 3700 using EN-EL5 batteries. According to the documentation I should be able to get 250-300 pictures per cycle but I'm only getting 100. This is just using the camera normally with some previewing and no editing.

View more questions Search