Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:11 AM

I think when you said you wanted a short term relationship he was thinking you just wanted a sexual one, which it sounds as if that is what he wanted as well. No guy loves you after two weeks and then leaves when you when you turn down a sexual advance after that short a period.

Leave him alone. You're not in love with him, you don't even know him. You just feel like you're left hanging because you don't know what is going on in his mind.
    His leaving you alone should be clue enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he talk to me? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so this guy and I have been hooking up on and off for the past 2 years.. we don't always have sex. Sometimes he just wants to be with me, or hang out with me.. I don't hang out with him all the time.. I maybe see him once a week.. but when I'm not with him, he hardly texts me. Or doesn't...

She's doesn't want to talk to me over something I did when I didn't even know her. [ 24 Answers ]

The girl I love has found dirty emails which I really am ashamed of and should not have happened but they did because I was getting to desperate for female attention as I never had any. She found my emails and is so mad. Ive tried everything. Ive tried talking and making up with her. Ive tried...

My 3yr old doesn't talk [ 3 Answers ]

My child is about to turn 3 in January and only says a couple of words. When he turned 2 he wasn't saying any words so I enrolled him into full-time childcare hoping it would help, he has since learnt about a dozen words including the word mom. He has had hearing tests which have been normal and...

My 3yr old doesn't talk [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old boy and a 21 month ol girl. My son doesn't talk. He watches mr tumble and has taught himself how to sign. He is now at school and is having problems communicating with his friends and teachers. My daughter is now refusing to talk and coping the signs. Any advice? He has been...

View more questions Search