Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loza59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Water colours
    How do I use water colours that come in tubes?:o :confused:
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 12, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Put them on a pallette or other clean mixing surface. Wet your brush, dab the brush into the paint (don't put a lot of paint on the brush unless you want a really bold color) and start painting. I'd suggest using a test surface to make sure you're mixture isn't too strong or too weak. If it's too strong, use a little more water, too weak use a little more paint.

Happy Painting!!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:47 PM
    http://www.watercolorpainting.com/

And KMSRyana has explained the method and the above link is just for you to try out by following lessons!!

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Can one shut off water main valve but leave gas hot water tank on? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I go away for two days and shut my main water shutoff valve can I leave my gas hot water tank on. I saw two answers To a similar question and one answer said you can leave it on and the other Said you had to shut it off. I am confused now as to whether I can leave the gas...

Only 2/16 colours with Standard PCI Graphics Card [ 12 Answers ]

I was given a free PC (my first) and the hard drive had been formated. It is running Win98SE, the graphics card is described as being a Standard PCI Graphics Adaptor. It will only give me 2/16 colours. I was told that installing updated drivers for the chipset (VIA VT8501 Apoll MVP4) would solve...

Water colours [ 10 Answers ]

I never have much spare time at the moment, but I am thinking of joining a water colour class. I am quite artistic, sketches I like to draw are of people, especially faces, but I have never thought about water colours and landscapes, at the moment my favourite artist is claude monet. To get kitted...

Colours for new borns [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anybody know what kind of effect has the colours on new borns? What kind of colours are recomanded for room, clothes,. What kind of effect has each one? Thank you.

View more questions Search