Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MujerLoba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 05:35 PM
    Am I A Virgin?
    Okay, So Just Recently, I Sneaked Out Of My House With My Boyfriend And Well, Things Got Out Of Hand, And He Tried To Stick His Thing In Me... I Yelled Cause It Hurt Really Bad, So He Didn't Go ALL THE WAY IN... He Fingered Me And We Kissed, But I Felt Really Bad And Nauseas... Did I Lose My Virginity?
    victoriaweaver2 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 08:48 PM
    That's more something that you'd have to decide yourself. It's a moral thing, you know? Most people would consider it no, you're not a virgin anymore, but like I said, its what feels right for you.
    LisaHTLV Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 02:38 AM

Well technically you had sex. Kind of...
    Also some people consider braking the hymen as an act of losing virginity. I hope you know what a hymen is. Did you do it or not?
    I hope you used condom at least. Unsafe sex can lead to pregnancy and STD's.
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 02:34 PM
    I agree, it really is up to you how you feel about it. Losing your virginity in all honesty usually isn't the way you see it in movies where he takes you to his parents lake house after prom and there are candles everywhere. Usually it is more like how it happened to you. But if you don't want that to be your 'first time' then it doesn't have to be. And it sounds like you didn't really feel comfortable and enjoy it, so don't feel you need to do it again, at least not for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still a virgin? [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know if my girlfriend was a virgin. She claims she is, my friends say she is not, I don't know what to think. Before we started dating, her ex boyfriend (my friend) and her were in her basement drunk and naked making out. He was on top of her and he began to slide his penis inside of...

Being a virgin at 20 [ 17 Answers ]

My name is clay I'm 19 years old, almost 20, and I'm still a virgin, and I'm not a virgin by choice, I'm a virgin because I keep getting rejected, I have alopecia which means that I'm bald I have no eye brows, and I'm unattractive. My confidence is down to 0 and I don't know what to do, I'm a very...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

View more questions Search