Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chynamec Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 05:34 PM
    94 honda accord won't start why?
    I have a 94 honda accord it stops on me about ten mintues in driving bt before cutting off the check engine light turns on an the light that tells you what gear your in starts blinking an finally the car turns off

Check out some similar questions!

99 honda accord won't start [ 6 Answers ]

My 99 honda accord won't start and I was told that a relay under the passenger side dash was going out, could it be that it went all the way out?

99 honda accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 99 honda accord that turns over but won't start.some dayz it starts with no problem and some dayz it doesn't.

Honda Accord won't start sometimes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 92 Accord that won't start sometimes.I have found that if I pump the gas pedal while I'm cranking it, the car starts every time.But if I don't mash the gas first, it acts like it want's to start for just a second and then just starts winding and then will not start at all no matter if I...

My 92 honda accord won't start why? [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the fuel relay switch on a 92 honda accord?

91 Honda Accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a 91 Honda Accord and the individual I bought from said he was driving down the highway and the car started to backfire. He was able to nurse it home but couldn't get it to restart. I have changed the timing belt just to insure it didn't slip but everything was normal. My CEL comes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.