Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadowshank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 02:16 PM
    What what's the 1st offense of shoplifting?
    I was caught shoplifting I think $60 of stuff from a store the day after christmas this year, and they pulled me aside to the security room, and asked me to sit down, and hand over what I had tried to steal from the store, moments later they have me sign a paper saying I'm no longer aloud in the store, and around another 8 minutes later the cops are there, and arrest me, go through the whole booking process, tell me that my court date is on either the 16th or the 19th, and hand me a piece of paper, telling me that I can leave the station. This is my first offence, what could possibly happen?

Check out some similar questions!

Caught Shoplifting 1st Offense [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 18+ male living in Toronto, Canada, who recently got caught shoplifting from a supermarket and was charged with theft under $5000. I was taken to the back by the LP officer and he called the police. While waiting for the police, he had written a report about my crime. Once the...

1st offense shoplifting in canada [ 3 Answers ]

I shoplifted in sears canada last year. I really don't have money but loan money from a friend to hire a lawyer that cost $1000. The reason I hired a lawyer is to convince the crown to put me into diversion, not going to the court and no criminal records because it will reflect on my future job...

1st time shoplifting offense [ 1 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting at Wal-Mart in West Virginia. The items were about $40. I am cared to death. I am 26 years old and have never been in any kind of trouble before. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression and have been trying to get an appointment to see a counsler for this.I...

1st Offense Shoplifting in NJ [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so my question is about a misdemeanor charge I received 2 years ago in the state of NJ. Basically what happened was I got caught with a friend shoplifting from a department store (my merchandise was under $50, hers was a little more). My friend decided to be very rude to the store security...

1st offense shoplifting item costing $98.00. [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best advice if you were caught with a $98.00 item in your sweatshirt at a department store. It was my first offense and I can't express how stupid I feel, but I can't change what I did.. I need advice.. do I need a lawyer?. what can I expect to come from this?. If I don't have a lawyer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.