Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calvind32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Low water in toilet bowl
    For the last three weeks my toilet have been stopped up. The water in the bowl itself is very low, will that cause it to stop up:)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
    The toilet being stopped up will make the water in the bowl to sometimes be low. Get the toilet unstopped and then check the water in the tank to make sure it is filling to the water level desired and also look to see if the refill tube is sending water down the overflow tube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Water in Toilet Bowl [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, Sorry if this is a stupid question--I know next to nothing about toilets, and your patience is appreciated. My toilet was fine until my apartment maintenance had to shut off the water to repair a water main. When the water returned and I flushed my toilet, the water level in the bowl was...

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 8 Answers ]

My toilet bowl will not fill up. After you flush the toilet you can see the water level in the bowl go down. The toilet is a brand new Kohler. I didn't have a problem with the old toilet but that was an american standard. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for your time.

Toilet bowl losing water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I installed a new american standard toilet for my mom. I have no leaks but the water keeps disappearing from the bowl. I resealed the wax ring twice but still missing water in the morning. Please help. Need advise!1 thanks, Paul:mad:

Low water in toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

The water level in my toilet bowl has become much lower than it has always been. The toilet flushes completely and the tank fills completely however the bowl is about 2-3 inches lower than previously. This am a leak sprung from what appears to be the tank... I have turned off the water source.....

Water is being sucked from toilet bowl [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a new home (2 months ago) and I'm having a problem with the master bath toilet. From day 1 the toilet has never flushed right and the water level in the bowl is different all the time. It started that when I raised the lid the water in the bowl would actually drain out by...

View more questions Search