Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonbug Posts: 76, Reputation: -2

Jan 3, 2011, 03:54 PM
    I am so confused this is a long story
    Okay so me and my boyfriend who I have been with a year and a half now went to his beach house for new years. When he fell asleep one night I couldn't sleep so I was looking through his phone and he was talking to some people.He apparently thought he was gay and he was confused about who he was so he was trying to figure it out by talking to some gay men (sexually). They were saying what they wanted to do to each other. And personally I don't mind that everyone gets curious at some point. I woke him up he explained he was just curious and promiesed me he didn't send any pictures. Well the next night I looked again because, I felt like their was still something he wasn't telling me. He did send pictures and he lied to me! I don't know what to do he keeps saying he's sorry he loves me and all that bs. But what do I do? Do I make him give me his phone everyday for a little while? I really need help please. I know it's a weird situation but I am so confused.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 04:40 PM

You are with a gay who likes messing with gay guys and he may be bi, I don't know, but he is going behind your back, so dump him. Sure he cares for you, but he obviously cares for others besides you. Dump him, and end the confusion.
    shannonbug Posts: 76, Reputation: -2

Jan 4, 2011, 06:54 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    He swears he doesn't like it. He just likes the compliments. He also swears that he loves me when he thought I was leaving him he flipped out do you think he even really loves me anymore?
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jan 7, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Well to put what talaniman said but in a nicer way... I think u to should call it quits for a while... Let him figure out what he wants to do... be gay, straight, or Bi! Just give him some time to figure things out :) Thinks will work out... Even if he's gay after this you'll know you did what was best :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 08:23 PM

I don't believe humans can decide what they are, gay, bi, or straight. But we do decide how we behave, and his is that of a lying cheater, no matter why he does what he does.

Dump him.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2011, 12:22 PM

To peacemaker129: Please use more discretion when using the rating system. There are guidelines which you can read here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html
    While you may not "like" talaniman's style of advice-giving, what he said was accurate - this guy is a liar and a cheater to top it off. She needs to get rid of him.

You may also want to browse through some of her other threads - allegedly pregnant at 15 which ended by abortion, dating a 21-year-old at the age of 16, says in June 2009 that she's pregnant by her 15-year-old boyfriend and then says in March 2010 that her "lover" of 6 months wants to join the military and is NOW saying she's been dating the same guy for a year and a half.

Taking all that into consideration, by her own posts this girl is 17 years old right now. She needs a good hard dose of reality - not "feel good" answers.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2011, 01:02 PM

talaniman finds this helpful : Thanks for the balancer, and what can we expect from a 14 year old?
    Who also attends a "cathlic" school and somehow managed to get a cartilage piercing.
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jan 26, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Umm... I'm sorry OK? I guess I screwed up. I thought this site was for getting help and taking opinions.. And YES I am in a catholic school. Ok? I don't need someone doubting me. Ask me any question about Jesus. And that also doesn't mean I don't respect people and their coices in who they like. I'm sorry. Jeez. I just wanted to help her.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker129 View Post
    Umm.... I'm sorry ok? I guess i screwed up. I thought this site was for getting help and taking opinions.. And YES I am in a catholic school. Ok? I dont need someone doubting me. Ask me any question about Jesus. And that also dosent mean I dont respect ppl and their coices in who they like. I'm sorry. Jeez. I just wanted to help her.
    Yes, this is an advice website. You are 14 years old and have no place trying to give relationship advice, especially to a girl with this many issues aside from her relationship.

And I never said you didn't attend Catholic school. You're awfully quick to jump the gun and assume things.

Your answer had nothing to do with "respecting" people or their "choice in who they like." You gave bad advice on the premise of trying to be nice - that's not how the real world works.

Once again, I am astounded that there is no age restriction to certain sections of this website. Another prime example of the many things that need change around here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pretty long story [ 53 Answers ]

Im 24 y/o and my girlfriend of a year just broke up with me saying she needs time to be alone. She has known me all her life and told me she has always had a crush on me. We've know each other since kids from birthday parties and stuff. 4 years ago we saw each other at a wedding for the first time...

My long story. [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all, I've been finding great support in reading a couple of threads in here, so I think it's time to write down my own. Me and my girlfriend met 7 years ago. We had really much fun together and really soon I moved in with her, well not technically moving in, but I was there almost everyday so...

Long Story; Break Up, We Aren't Even Together [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to try to make this as short as possible. Sorry if it gets long. ;( It's kind of a rant. I'm 24, and a prude (as my friends used to call me). I never wanted to date in high school because I felt it would be a waste of time (those relationships rarely last). I focused on school...

Long story now what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok my girl friend and I have been together for 1.5 years. My girlfriend has been through a lot in her life, she was a rape baby( her mother was raped and had her ) she was an alcoholic at the age of 14. She smoked since she was 13 and she's had sex since she was 13. All her boyfriend before me used...

Long complicated story [ 15 Answers ]

hello! Well I like my best guy friend. I think he likes me too. Why I think this? Because he talks to one of my friends about me, asks all kinds of questions. She tells me that all he ever talks about is me. But he went out with another one of myfriends @ my school. they broke up because of my...

View more questions Search