Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abdullah312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 01:34 PM
    A good attention getter!
    A good attention getter for a speech about the history of modern computers ? Any ideas
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2011, 02:00 PM

Someone at one time said something about Personal Computers never taking off as a concept.

Google up and exact quote and its origon... and that might make a great lead-in.
    BrendanLarvor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 03:02 AM
    http://ifaq.wap.org/computers/famousquotes.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like ME or just ATTENTION? [ 40 Answers ]

I was going out with this guy once every week or two for a couple months. We really enjoyed hanging out and talking -we had lots of interests and values in common and he was good looking. There was an age gap though -I was closer to 20, he was closer to 30. A rather large experience gap when it...

How do I get her attention [ 6 Answers ]

So I like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but I don't know how to talk to her since I am really shy and insecure. She is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but I am to shy to actually talk to her how should I do it??

Divided attention [ 3 Answers ]

An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

View more questions Search