Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casey29 Posts: 24, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Black Head Squeezer Left With Painful Sores
    Late one lonely night I was looking in the bathroom mirror. I found a few or more black heads all around my facial area. I did a really stupid thing. I started picking and squeezing all around and over and over again and again until all the black heads were out of my face. I don't know what possed me to do such a dumb thing. I fave mutilated my face entirly. I need some real good adivce on scrapes and scab treatment or remover. Im desprite I haven't lrft the house in 4 days . My children asked me if I have the chicken pocks. Their right my face does like as if I had chicken pocks. PLEASE HELP ME GET THESE NASTY ,RED, SCRAPES AND SCABES OFF MY FACE ASAP!!
    HELP ME PLEASE ANY ONE!! \
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    mocha81 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Sorry, I have no advice for that but to take the black heads out next time go buy Bioré pore perfect product. They have strips to put on your face for 10 - 15 minutes and it works wonders. Might be a little expensive (in my opinion) but it is worth it.
    casey29 Posts: 24, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 09:19 PM
    PHP Code:
    [PHP
    [/PHP]:confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha81
    Sorry, I have no advice for that but to take the black heads out next time go buy Bioré pore perfect product. they have strips to put on your face for 10 - 15 minutes and it works wonders. might be a little expensive (in my opinion) but it is worth it.
    Thank you for sharing your time and rearsech it one day will be used: oh hell there are my kids figthting and pocingthanka again for your feedbac.k
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keep getting boil like sores [ 5 Answers ]

My husband keeps getting these sores that are very painful & are like boils; or cellulitis; he is a roofer & it seems to happen more when they use wood shingles. He has gotten them mostly on his arms & 2 times on the chest... anyone know why, what they are from, & how to keep them from coming back?...

Black Spot on head of penis? [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I got really sharp pains at the top of my penis when I got home I checked it out and there was a black spot very very small. I went tot the doctors and told him about and he had alok he said it was nothing and that it would go away. I have noticed I only get the pain when my...

Healing Sores fast [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has bug bites and she won't stop picking them, long enough for them to heal up, the scars are getting bad! I have tried alomost every thing, need some help here please to get rid of the open wounds and start to heal the scars fast!

Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family [ 1 Answers ]

I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and...

Sores on skin -- ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi -- Recently I noticed that red with white center bumps started to appear on my right arm,elbow, and underarm. At first they just looked like bug bites, either by a spider or maybe a mosquito. A few days later they started to grow larger. Note, during this time I never scratched at them...

View more questions Search