Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cthefox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 09:51 AM
    I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor
    I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor. I need replacement specifications (HP? voltage? (probably 115 v), rpm? rotation direction? etc.) so I can find a replacement motor for the one in the unit. This unit was installed in the mid 70's. The current air handler motor works intermittently and sometimes won't start without help. I can't see the motor until the blower cage is pulled out, but would prefer to get the new motor on it's way without having to do that. My temporary fix (disconnected bad motor and using fan to move the air) is keeping us warm currently, but would have to be shut down to remove the cage and motor. Is it possible the start capacitor is the problem? Thanks! Charlie Fox

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor of Trane XE80 furnace won't start [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE80 gas furnace. The purge motor and burner go on, but main motor won't run. LED flashing light flashes continuously when burner is on however, when the burner shuts off, the LED light flashes 4 times at an interval. I tried to look for a reset button on the main blower motor but...

Have a Trane xl90 furnace that I replaced the blower motor and capacitor , [ 0 Answers ]

, now blower won't shut off. Any ideas?"

New blower motor - Rheem furnace model # rgda-07ea-cr, 75,000 BTU. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - I have a 1987/88 Rheem furnace model # rgda-07ea-cr, 75,000 BTU, natural gas. The blower motor is starting to get noisy and vibrate. I pulled it out and took it apart and looked at the bushing and shaft and see the shaft is wore, so thinking there is not use just replacing the bushing. ...

How does one test the capacitor or Verify a bad furnace blower motor? [ 3 Answers ]

Carrier product 58pAV090 model # 58PAVO90-14 Series 161. Main blower needed cleaning bad and I did so. Now it appears that it won't cycle back on .At times the motor runs perfectly from start to finish and at both the cool and the heat cycling times.But not both. If I tape the switch and help the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.