Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiki413 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Approved for disability backpay, have to repay rental assistance ?

Jan 3, 2011, 08:37 AM
    SSD backpay, reapay rental assistance?

Jan 3, 2011, 08:38 AM
    SSD backpay only goes back one year from application date?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 08:40 AM

You will have to provide more information as to your situation to get a reasonable answer.

Jan 3, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I just found out that I was approved for SSD, going back to March 2009. So I will receive back pay. So now do I have to repay the rental assistance I was getting from March 2009 until now ? If so, there goes my backpay...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backpay on disability benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped working two years ago and have recently applied for disability benefits for a physical problem that will never go away. I read online that people are paid from when they quit working until the benefit is actually paid. Will I really be paid for two years of disability? Please let me...

Do I have to file taxes on disability backpay? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to file taxes on my disability backpay? I also had income of $15000 before I received the disability last year. I received $28000 back pay.

Will my children receive SSD backpay from their father's disability? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering when my 2 sons are approved for disability benefits (SSD) on behalf of their father, will the backpay they receive start from the date that I applied for them, or will it go retro from the time HE applied or was found disabled. Thanks

Money Until Disability is Approved [ 3 Answers ]

I am almost 57 years old and disabled. I was recently turned down on my Social Security Disability claim. However, I do anticipate it will go through on my appeal. The problem is figuring out how to make it until that happens! I need to know if there is anyone out there able to help me either by...

Missing backpay ss disability for children [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My husband was disabled, and committed suicide after all. We had a disability claim, and local judge granted the back pay after my husband's death. At first, social security clerk told me that kids are entitled to receive some money, too. However, social security sent the check only for...

View more questions Search