Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinglw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 12:03 AM
    Brivis Pro Max Heater HX351N with add on refrigerated cooling
    I've hook up system with 2 zone damper with 2nos Brivis networker wall controller. And programed one as master and other slave controllers. System run but can't activate the zone dampers and also no zone display on the panel key 4/5 with parameter value 2. I am using 240v damper motor with 24vac nc/no relay. And both connected to zone A and B n/o terminals .
    Thks

Check out some similar questions!

Brivis Heater Error code 69 [ 0 Answers ]

Just had a Brivis MPS he30i heater repaired with new ignitor and flame sensor. It worked for a few hours and now getting error code 69. Heater has been reste via controller and power reset and still will not start.

Max Distance for Gas Tankless Water Heater Venting [ 14 Answers ]

I am considering purchasing a gas water heater but have some concerns about the venting. Everything I've read seems to indicate that the heater vent must exit the house within 10' of the heater. Due to my home's configuration, the minimum distance is about 25'. Am I totally out of luck? Are...

Brivis ducted heater EMS20E [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a Brivis EMS 20 E ducted heating unit that takes 4 hours to raise the temperature in the house by 4 degrees, there is a love heart flashing on the control panel, does anyone have any ideas on this problem, Cheers

Cannot add description to statements on quickboks 04 pro [ 1 Answers ]

I need to print statements for my customers on quikbooks 04 pro. It will print but it only has th item listed. I need for the statement to have the description printed on them from the invoice. I cannot find out how to add this field

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.