Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zhuliahh Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 04:59 PM
    How to connect PC to TV using RGB
    I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T61running on Windows 7. I bought a Vizio 37" TV and want to connected my laptop to it to watch vids etc using RGB. I use Verizon Fio as my cable company. I tried to follow what the Vizio user guide, but for some reasons, nothing works. Can anyone help me? I tried the FN-F8 procedure but got nothing.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 05:45 PM

ISP doesn't matter. It's an issue with the TV/PC settings.

If you have tried the FN+F8. On my Lenovo it is FN+F7 (might want to try it)

Let me know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desktop will not connect to LAN on one particular outlet, but other PCs will connect [ 1 Answers ]

I am very puzzled and without a clue as why one of my PCs will fail ("A network cable is unplugged") to connect to my LAN using a particular outlet, but if I connect another PC, as a notebook, on the same outlet there are no LAN connection failures. Yet if I connect the desktop to another outlet,...

What do I connect ? [ 2 Answers ]

Service panel has neutral and ground bar. Do I connect both neutral and ground leads to the ground bar? 4 wire connection to 240 volts.

Won't connect [ 3 Answers ]

I have a HP Pavilion dv9000 (laptop) and a Toshiba Sattilite A310 (laptop), and the HP works on the internet fine, but when I connect the Toshiba, it dosen't work. I am using the right port, but it won't let me go online. Is there any way to fix this?? :confused:

Can't connect [ 2 Answers ]

Our internet went down recently but we got it back later through the day but we couldn't connect on our other PC upstairs which runs off a wireless router. It says that we need to renew the ip address which I've tried to do using 'ipconfig/release' 'ipconfig/renew' but that does nothing. Can...

Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop connects by USB cable via wireless cable modem. Laptop connects wirelessly to internet via the same wireless cable modem. I've tried networking them using Windows network expert, but neither one will ping the other and I can's see either from the other computer. I am using the same...

View more questions Search