Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markshah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Boiler shut down problem
    I have rusty water leaking from the air valve and backflow preventer causing my boiler to shut down. Does anyone know how I can fix it. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas boiler won't shut off. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Vaillant gas fired hot water boiler (GA 92 Series). I woke up this morning and the temperature in the house was 8 degrees higher than the thermostat was set at. I figured the problem was the thermostat. I disconnected the thermostat and the boiler still runs. There is only one...

Boiler will not shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have hot water heating in my home. The boiler will not shut off once it is turned on. I tried replacing the wall thermostat but that did not work. The only way to turn it off is to hit the power supply to the boiler. Any suggestions?

Boiler won't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Oil to Gas conversion boiler and for some reason I cannot get the boiler or the circulator pump to shut off. I have a digital thermostat and it is set for 65 degrees but the boiler keeps firing up and the temp in the House is now 72 degrees. The boiler will run for 3 minutes then...

Shut of water to house and not boiler [ 3 Answers ]

We have a boiler. When we are not home we would like to shut off the water in the house. We have had conflicting opinions about the boiler. We were told that if we shut off water to the boiler and there are any pin hole leaks in the system, eventually the boiler could "dry fire" and have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.