Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaz2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 07:36 AM
    How to be famous singer at age 10
    My dream is to be a famous singer am 10 years old and am in year 6 I dream about being a famous singer just like willow smith she's brill I've allways thought of doing my own cd an selling it to
    Cd shops to put on the shelves in the shop but tthat probably wouldn't work
    I know am good because my sister signed me up for an britains got talent audition for singing but I couldn't go because I had other things to do

Please give me a reply
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2011, 07:43 AM

First there are several threads, a lot of them posted recently that ask the same question. I suggest you search and read the answers. In fact it's a good idea to do so before posting any question.

Second, your sister is hardly an unbiased appraiser of your talent. I'm not saying you don't have talent, but you need to get a more professional opinion. What about school? Do you have a music teacher?

Third, There are many singers with a lot of talent that never become famous. You need to evaluate your coals. Do you just want to be famous or do you want to sing for a living? For every famous singer, there are dozens earning a living in obscurity.

Becoming famous at this age is largely a matter of luck. Signing up for talent shows, posting on You tube etc. are your best chances. But first get a realistic review of your talent.

Jan 2, 2011, 07:51 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    I want to be a worldwide singer its my passion oh yer and me sister is 20 her boyfriend is a policeman she has lots of hope in me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2011, 07:55 AM

First, please don't use the Comments feature for followups. Use the Answer options at the bottom of the page.

I'm going to tell you that it is highly likely you will be disappointed. It appears you just want to be famous and are not that passionate about singing.
    ashleighbehh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:45 PM
    Well I had an old music teacher and everyone said she said praises of me all the time, even my friends parents! I'm am 13 and my passion is singing but my parents arnt prepared to pay a lot but they have always supported me xx

I am passionate trust me... singing is my life I've tried brtains got talent but it didn't work out and I'm not old enough for xfactor either and I want to have sold out concerts worldwide, sing to thousands live and hear them all screaming my name...

{Comments merged-<>}
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 05:55 PM

Please don't use the Comments box when you reply. Scroll down a bit to find the Answer box.

Had you said you wanted to share your beautiful voice with the world, I would have encouraged you, but since you wrote that you want the world screaming your name, that sounds like you only want fame.

Did you try out for BGT?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 06:31 PM

1. Stop using the comment feature.

Next bull, you don't really want to be a famous singer, you did not go to a contest because you had other things, sorry but that only shows you do not have the dedication it takes, someone that really wants it would have went with a broken leg, would have missed a family funeral, does not matter, unless your career is more important than anything else, you don't have what it takes to be a super star in the business.

Feb 2, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Comment on ashleighbehh's post
    What were you called in bgt ?

Feb 2, 2011, 08:45 AM
    It cost my mum and dad 30000 pound a year to do just 1 extra curricular activity they no am really passionate about singing its just that they can't afford any singing activities

Feb 2, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Evry1 who has answered I shall thank you all very much I have such a talented voice and I don't want to waste it so could you *** help me out
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz2 View Post
    evry1 who has answered i shall thank you all very much i have such a talented voice and i dont want to waste it so could you *** help me out
    There are many ways to sing in public for free. And make a YouTube video of yourself.

Feb 2, 2011, 08:55 AM
    I am on YouTube an all me friends think am amazing
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz2 View Post
    i am on youtube an all me friends think am amazing
    Can you give us the link -- or maybe that's not a good idea. But how will you promote yourself if only your friends see it? Do your parents know you're on YouTube?

Feb 2, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Yep of course

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 5 Answers ]

how can I become a famous singer by the time I am 10 ?

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How to become a famous singer at age 13 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names sophie I love singing I sand solo in front of my school twice and I sang live on TV with my school choir my music teacher says I have an amazing voice and hopefully I will go far in live with it so please please help me Thanks Xxxxxxxxxx

View more questions Search