Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadof8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 11:24 PM
    Looking for movie from 60's about minister and wife in new town
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 09:51 AM

Angel in My Pocket? If not, do you have any other info to add?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

What was the movie I watched with the title had maple town? A children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I loved this vhs. The box had this cute little village and I think there were bears and other animals? Maybe a caterpillar? I think the title had the words maple town?

50's- 60's movie on TV [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV. Do not know the actress name. It had to be in the 50"s or 60"s. She played a part swimming in a big see through glass tank. The tank gave way to the pressure and the glass broke and she came gushing out of the tank.

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search