Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 10:33 PM
    Blood clots while pregnant
    For the past two months I have been having tiny blood clots during sex and now I just found out I'm pregnant.what does this mean?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 10:39 PM

It could mean many things.

How far along are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots [ 2 Answers ]

What is the normal size of a blood clot during a period and when shoukd you start worrying about them?

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

How many is to many blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am on my period and while I was on the tolet I saw 13 blood clots is that ok:confused:

Blood Clots [ 1 Answers ]

Im a 18 year old college student and I found out not too long ago that I was animec. I was told to take iron pills yet I just couldn't take them because I'm not much of a pill taker. Lately my periods have became heavier and I have blood clots more often and definitely bigger than I have before. Is...

Blood Clots [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Currently On The Depo Shot After Delivering In Sept. I Haven't Had A Period Since Delivery. I Got The Shot On Dec4 This Is My 1st Period. I Have Blood Clots Bigger Than A Half Dollar. Do You Have Any Suggestions On What Is Happening. I Delivered By C-section. I Haven't Been Sexually Active...

View more questions Search