Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forever545 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 08:26 PM
    Am I clear from pregnancy?
    Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time, unprotected, and the next day I got a heavy period. Is there still any possibility that I could be pregnant or am I clear?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 10:31 PM

Since we don't know exactly when you ovulate, we cannot say for certain whether you are pregnant.

The chance is slim that you are pregnant, but the possibility still exists.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Jan 2, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by forever545 View Post
    Is there still any possibility that I could be pregnant or am I clear?

Firstly pregnancy is not like an illness and as you had sex without contraception yes there is a chance you could be pregnant as you may ovulate at different times than others. The best thing for you to do is to wait for your next period and if that does not arrive then take a test using first morning urine. I would wait till your 4-5 days late though as it could just be delayed but remember if you worry and stress about it too much this could also delay your period :)
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 09:01 AM
    I'd say it's WAYYYYY too early to tell. If you had unprotected sex, you are never in the clear. Let us know how it turns out. Are you trying to conceive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Has anyone passed a clear sack when in early pregnancy and clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5weeks and 4 days pregnant. On Thursday I started light bleeding I went to my doctor and he sent me for an ultrasound. On Friday at the ultrasound the technician saw the sack and told us to come back the following Friday for a follow up as I am so early on. On Friday afternoon I started...

Can the Depro vera give you symptoms off pregnancy? Can anyone clear this up for me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had the injection in oct, I was due again on the 20th off jan, I didn't go as I had a very stressful week and completely forgot about it, I went the next week. My doctor thinks I'm pregnant and so does my cousin and also some women at work, my question is can the depo provera injection make...

View more questions Search