Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caderuse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 04:15 PM
    '80s music video with puppets
    Does anyone know the name of a song from the mid-1980s that had a video with puppets? It had one human being (the singer) and he was in a forest set with all kinds of Jim Henson-like animatronic puppets singing a slow-tempo song. The video and the song were reminiscent of Ric Ocasek's Emotion in Motion. At the end the singer is kissed by one of the puppets. I want to say this was a British band, but I'm not sure. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

A music video with puppets [ 1 Answers ]

I was in Florida several years ago and I saw this music video on Mtv I believe. There were these puppets made of rubber singing rock and roll and there was this guy pulling heads from a watery surface. At the end there is a woman puppet waking up with her husband right next to her and then she...

Kids movie from 80s (puppets, jungle, key, lion, tree) [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I used to watch as a Kid.. I am not sure what year but I was born in 1986 so I think it had to have been made in the 80s or early 90s. I had it and it was a blue VHS tape. The characters were all puppets and it was about this boy that goes into the jungle that has all...

Looking for a House music video from the late 80s [ 3 Answers ]

HI All! Hope you can help me. I saw this video in the late 80's on Video Music Box. A guy and a girl are watching a TV program that is teaching them to dance. It was a great song and I want to get it but I only ever saw the video. Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.