Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shipleyann6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 04:12 PM
    3G slow to open apps, change settings
    Takes sometimes 10 seconds to open the settings function, accept password, open internet sites. Battery charged daily, have only 4 apps on in addition to original apps (calendar, weather, calculator et). Mailbox admittedly has 1033 messages that I have not culled out recently. Too much mail? I will do this now, but if problem, how full is too full?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 03:03 AM

Try deleting your App cache/system cache.

Not sure what phone you have or could discuss further options!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPOD TOUCH APPS. I tap mY apps then the page goes blank and goes back to main menu! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an iPod touch 2days ago and I got a few apps and they worked the first day. Now every time I touch my iPod touch apps the page goes blank then goes straight to main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

How to change name on document and settings [ 1 Answers ]

I aquried a PC from a friend, I figured out how to change 'registered to' to my name but how do I change 'the user name for documents and settings'? I created a folder with my name but still has old user name\documents and setting. Thanks

View more questions Search