Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbercosta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Transformer to use U.S. 15W / 115volts hair clipper in EUROPE
    Hi there members, I'm from europe, I have this Andis hair Clipper that a friend of mine brought me from U.S.
    Bigsie I read your comment and I was just looking for a voltage converter (transformer)like the one you've said to be needed to operate some devices when an american traveling to europe.
    In my country we use 230volts / 50Hz.
    I already bought a transformer but still not solved my problem because in the clipper sais 15W / 115VOLTS and this transformer that I've purchased it's a 45W / 220-240volts to 100-120volts, clipper works but make a lot of noise and heats up because its too much voltage for it.

Can you help me??
    Can someone HELP ME PLEEEEEASE :(

Check out some similar questions!

Had a tour in europe but your from outside europe [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone here had a trip inside europe but your from outside europe. Like me I'm from the philippines. I want to have a tour inside europe but I don't have any idea of the requirements required. What I only have is my passport. What else do I need? I don't have work here in the philippines so I think...

Clipper cuts on women [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any info on women's cuts done with clippers? I'm not talking about the typically fade, but long layers etc?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.