Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    humph Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Why did the politicians on both sides have to make the decisions balanced (korean war
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 11:02 AM

Ok, stop asking vague question. If this is homework we don't do it to start with, and if it is, the question is to deal with you specific book and that's author view point on the war.

A text book written in russia or North korea than that writtenin south Korea and different from one written in the US.

Next politicians don't make balanced decisions, they made them from gread and from monetary choices.
    humph Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 07:45 PM
    This is not homework you can say that but this is a project called NHD national history day and the Korean War is my topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did the US enter the Korean War? [ 3 Answers ]

Why did the US intervene in the Korean War? What were the reasons? (ie. Was it due to domestic pressures or because of the events in Asia)?

World War I both sides dining together [ 2 Answers ]

In this movie both german and french or belgian soldiers dine together at a mansion inhabited by a middle aged lady and her daughter. I think this happens during a seize fire or maybe at the end of the war. At one point the soldiers encourage one younger soldier to go into the house with the older...

Why did the you.s go to korean war [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the united states go to the korean war in the 50's

View more questions Search