Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andyburnstein Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk
    I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her best guyfriend who also has a girlfriend. Do I have a right to be mad? Should I put it behind me and continue getting to know her? Since we are not seeing each other exclusively
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Well, since you are not seeing her exclusively, you really have no real means of getting all puffy about her seeing other people; however, if she's kissing you and kissing another guy at the same party, then you definitely have the right to be upset about that.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 03:26 PM
    I would be more concerned that she is kissing a guy that she knows has a girlfriend. She is contributing to cheating and I wouldn't really want to have much to do with a girl like that.

Nor would I really want to have much to do with a girl who gets drunk and goes around kissing whoever.

Nor would I get involved with someone I work with.

Few red flags here isn't there? Do you think it may be best if you forgot about her and looked at dating some other people with better morals and not working for the same company as you??
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 03:43 PM
    No, you don't have a right to be mad, but I'm with Skell here, why would you want to be with somebody who gets drunk and kisses guys with girlfriends?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Well I can tell you that if you do get upset with her about this she isn't going to be seeing you anymore. That being said, I would pull back because she has several red flags which skell has addressed.
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2007, 05:59 PM
    All of these are valid points. But the "drive" for a male or female to have "power" in any situation can be an intoxicating thing. Both sexes want to feel they are irresistible to the other sex. It's like showing off. "I can have him or him or him" or "I can have her or her or her." Even married people can appreciate the feeling that someone other then your partner looks at you with interest. It doesn't mean that you are cheating but we all want to feel like we are still attractive. Of course, once you are married then it is cheating to be kissing other people. One of the previous post mentioned something along the line that the fun of dating has changed. Just because you are seeing a person shouldn't shut you off from seeing other people till you become something official like engaged or married. The dating stuff is to check out the waters. Dip your toes in there and move on to the next pond. Till you find the right one. Having one date doesn't make you exclusive unless you got engaged on the 1st date. Have fun and enjoy the experience ---- Ace
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2007, 04:56 PM
    "Andyburnstein disagrees: I dont think seeing someone at work is a bad thing...its not like we work together we each have tottally different jobs"

That is not what the disagree button is for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blind girl helped by deformed guy... Title? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy with this really ugly lumpy face helps this blind girl... there's a part about something cold and he says something like... this is blue... and then there's something hot and he says its red... I can't remember the name... help!

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

Drunk and Breastfeeding [ 1 Answers ]

I was at a BBQ and one of the gals there was so hammered, she was falling all over the place. She had been drinking Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and beer. For hours! Then she proceeded to breast feed her baby. I was in shock and me having a big mouth, said something. Then, a couple of the girls ganged up...

View more questions Search