Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sirlloyd64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Trane xv90 water returning into blower down the 3 inch exhust pipe
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 10:36 PM

There is a drain system on the unit. Check all drain hoses and trap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane xv90 blower motor doesn't. Motor is free, unit is 7 years, not t-stat. Thanks [ 2 Answers ]

I believe I have troubleshot this down to either the blower motor or their Integrated Controller board. 120VAC to motor OK but too many other wires from board to motor for motor control to test (variable speed) without advice or a manual. Motor is rated for 100% duty cycle and has only been run...

Trane xv90 troubleshooting? MY trane xv90 is givving me a three blinking red code [ 0 Answers ]

Not sure what it is I think it says pressure switch problem> can this be fixed easy

Trane xv90 troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me if I can reliably replace the existing but faulty CNT 03777 integrated furnace control with the next version (CNT 04985), or should I spend twice as much on the current version (CNT 05160)? Thanks

Trane xv90 leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Trane XV90 furnace. Here is my problem: Yesterday the AC was on while we were at work. The AC unit appears to be working fine but what I noticed is there was no air movement out of the ducts. I went down to check on the furnace blower only to find a puddle of water under my...

TRANE XV90 error code? [ 4 Answers ]

The owners manual does not have a list of error codes for reference. The unit does not actually display a code (no pause), the light consistently blinks. I have never noticed this before, is this normal or something that should be looked into. Thanks!

View more questions Search