Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottmsdt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Ariens 8 hp has quite a bit of play on pulley shaft. Throws belt off. Worth fixing ?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2011, 12:54 PM

Not much info. But if its under
    $ 150. I would say yes
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose pulley spins on the shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older gas furnace with a belt drive blower motor. The pulley was slipping on the shaft and wore a groove in the flat spot where the set screw sits. We drilled a small indent into the flat spot and changed to a longer set screw and really cranked it tight, but the pulley again loosened up....

Honda 2013 repeatedly throws drive belt. Can it be fixed? [ 0 Answers ]

My Honda Harmony 2013 works perfectly, EXCEPT that 2-3 times per year, it throws it's drive belt and no longer will move ahead or backward in any of it's 5 gears. My repair person has tried putting on new belts, adding a little extra guide to prevent the belt from coming out of it's drive pullies...

Diagram of what bolts to shaft with pulley under deck on mower [ 0 Answers ]

A part off the deck that holds the shaft with the pulley on bottom broke, so I welded it and can't figure out how to put it back on. I need a diagram please! Oh its off an 42 craftsman riding mower

L110 bent belt pulley shaft [ 2 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 that is about 6 years old. I have a bent belt pulley shaft . I need information as to removal so I can replace it.

Dryer Belt broke and belt tension pulley fell out. Where does it go? [ 1 Answers ]

When the dryer belt broke, the belt pulley fell to the bottom of the dryer. I can't find where to put it back. The dryer is 25 years old. I don't want to pay for a service call. Is there a manual on line?

View more questions Search