Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babagau Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Hello all!

I had an Asrock P4i65G motherboard and I just bought a new one (the same). When I connect the monitor (Eizo Flexscan L365) to the integrated graphic card (Intel Extreme graphics 2) , the screen is blurred. I tried adjusting the screen settings with no success. When I connect the AGP graphic card (Nvidia geforce2 MX400), the screen shows fine, but my PC starts/shuts down as slow as a snail, and sometimes the mouse motion goes interrupted when I click tool buttons (such as File, Edit, View, Favorites... ) and the sound when I play recorded tracks on my Adobe Audition (audio recording/mixing application) is clipping! Also sometimes the monitor flickers.

Why is the screen blurred with the integrated Intel Extreme graphics 2 card?
    Why is the PC at that crap condition with the Nvidia geforce2 MX400 connected?
    Any solutions?? Updating drivers for instance?

Thanks!

The monitor's and motherboard's drivers are the latest ones.
    babagau Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2007, 06:42 AM
    At least the PC is fine with the integrated graphics card at 800X600 res!! I work like this for the time being.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water line break causing problems [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I noticed a river of water coming out of my front yard so I called the water company and they came out a replaced the pvc connecting my residence to the water system with brass. Since then I regained adequate pressure in all of my faucets but both of my toilets will not refill when...

New sink causing drain problems, not from clog [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a shop sink installed about six feet away from my kitchen sink. The guy who did it insisted it would work but now the kitchen sink does not drain well at all, nor does the shop sink. Here's the setup. The kitchen sink has a trap and then the pipe goes down almost to the floor and then...

Graphic software... [ 6 Answers ]

May I ask you guys... I'm having problem with adobe and corel ruler... their measurements are not exact in a real ruler... how can I fix it... :confused:

What are the best graphic image editors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the best photo/graphic picture/image editors? Are they Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro? Separately, what are the best FREE photo/graphic picture/image editors? I sometimes need to edit pictures, or scans, or images and MS Paint is entirely insufficient.

Graphic Video Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MDG Pentium4 Vision 4000 tv/computer. It has 512 ram and a 160g hard drive. I have tried to play PC games such as, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings and could not install them on my system. I cannot afford an expensive graphics card, but I want a card that will at least play all the...

View more questions Search