Ask
    sophiecollins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 06:43 AM
    My dog twitches when she's asleep and her eyes are rolling in her head
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2010, 07:00 AM

Hello s:

She's dreaming... You do the same thing.

excon
    demidoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Hi, I know that when dogs have nightmares they twich.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's mesing my head up and I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 and I was in a relationship with a girl I love for over 3 years. I totally adore this girl she's my first real relationship any the only girl I've ever slept with and I've always stayed 100% faithfull to her. We had a really amazing relationship all her friends would always tell us they...

Old cartoon with dog. The dog had all white eyes... [ 0 Answers ]

The dog had all white eyes and square black eyebrows the drawing was very blokish square. If the attachment worked then the pic reminds me of the cartoon but I'm trying to figure out what show it was from.

Banged head/black spots in eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I fell and banged my head hard off a kitchen wall. It bled slightly, I woke up next morn with a banging headache front and back,it was the back of my head I hit. I was sick the next day but I had been drinking when I fell,so I don't no if it was cause of the bang to my head or the drink. Its 2 days...

Old dog peeing when asleep [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is going on 12 years old. Today, she seems to have urinated while sleeping. But, she didn't seem to have noticed what she had done. I know she's getting old, and like people, it'll be harder to control your bladder muscles. Is there any suggestions on how I can help her? I let her out a...

My kitten was covered in ants evan in her eyes now she's blind and dying [ 2 Answers ]

i found my kitten in my sisters room and it was compleatly coverd in ants evan in her eyes and mouth...i got them all of but now she is blind and she is dying..but i dont know what to do....i tried feeding her...and it did give her some energy....but not much...what should i do?

View more questions Search