Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeepmsg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 04:50 AM
    No surround digital audio effect in lcd tv with 2.1 creative inspire speakers
    I have sony bravia klv-22bx300 series lcd tv , it has no headphone jack but only rca jack , now i want to hook up my 2.1 creative inspire speakers to the lcd tv ,i did brought rca male to connect into lcd tv.. i am getting audio sound.. but not digitally..

Can anyone tell me what i should do to get surround digital audio effect in lcd tv?

Check out some similar questions!

Hookup for a lg lcd TV and rca surround sound [ 0 Answers ]

Have a new LG - lcd digital TV model # 42lg70 and trying to hookup an rca surround sound model # rt2870-a, and a magnavox dvd/vcr model # 2V45mw8 together, but mostly the surround to the lcd TV can anyone help please.

Surround sound speakers not synchronized with TV picture [ 2 Answers ]

New surround speakers are not synchronized with television picture. What did we do wrong?

External speakers on LCD TV [ 2 Answers ]

In the past I have had a problem with tube screen tvs losing picture quality when external speakers were connected-specifically the bottom of the screen was green . Are LCD tvs prone to this also? Thanks for your time.

Audio speakers not working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dell dimension and I just got my computer fixed. And my speakers are not working. Everything is set up right and everything is plugged in correct. No sound is coming from the speakers or the headphones. So I went to the control panel and it wouldn't let me change anything for the sound....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.