Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe_miles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Freedom

Check out some similar questions!

No Freedom [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like I have no freedom and no life. I'm sixteen and I have never partied or gone clubbing before. I've never drank, done drugs, smoked, or had sex. I'm a good girl, and I want to keep it that way. The PROBLEM is my parents are so strict on me. I am taking an ACT PREP class and they are...

Freedom of the Press [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: Wikileaks (http://wikileaks.org/) has probably produced more scoops in its short life than the Washington Post has in the past 30 years. If they had not obtained and then posted this video, we would not know about what happened with this incident. The video is gruesome. Before it...

Freedom of movement [ 8 Answers ]

With the father not named on the birth certificate, but wanting to be involved after not being involved for 6 years, is there a way to insure freedom of movement, travel out of country, moving to another state, etc. Unsure of what steps he might take or his intentions.

What is freedom? [ 11 Answers ]

Would the last man on earth be free? Does freedom and independence mean you are not dependent upon others for survival? If a master of slaves is dependent upon his slaves to do what he requires and needs to live... is he really free and independent?

Freedom of press [ 1 Answers ]

What should be guaranteed freedom of press besides newspapers? :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.