Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgb100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Dishbox TV vcr dvd and a box for HD how do they all set up?
    OK, Dad has an old TV... 1 Coax input. Currently has set up VCR, Dish network box and a little box that had to be added a while ago for older TVs. I bought him a DVD player and am trying to hook it up.

The Coax from the wall goes to splitter then one goes to "little box" and the other to Direct TV box. The Direct TV box has one Coax going the VCR. The VCR goes to the TV.

How and where do I connect the DVD player and an RF module?

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd/vcr combo to TV w/o cable box [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to connect a DVD/VCR combo unit that does not have a built-in tuner to a TV that has cable but doesn't have a cable box so that it can record TV programs?

VCR/DVD Hookup without converter box [ 1 Answers ]

I have cable via a cable jack in the wall NOT a converter box. I have a vcr hooked up now and I want to add a separate dvd recorder. How do I add/hookup the dvd recorder so that I can still record with both the vcr and the new dvd? I need to be able to use the timer recording feature on both...

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Hooking up Tv to cable box, Satellite box, Vcr/DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Diagram the hook up

TV, VCR/DVD, Cable Box hookup [ 1 Answers ]

How to hook up TV, VCR, CABLE BOX.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.