Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woody1793 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Retail theft
    Arrested for retail theft, on survelliance, booked on misdemeanor. Now calling me to come back to store to talk. Never read me rights. Can additional charges be added should I go in store? No previous record need some input. Will I get probation? Can I get court supervision? Can't sleep feel terrible this has happened.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail Theft [ 1 Answers ]

A day before my high school graduation :mad: I was caught shoplifting at sears! What I attempted to take was priced under $30... and today I went to court and it was only to receive a date for my actual trial and to state if I wanted a attorney, and I said "yes" of course... because even though...

Retail Theft [ 7 Answers ]

My husband recently received a claim for retail theft of which he is not guilty but still got accused and fired for because of. They are asking us to settle outside of court and pay $350. We are wondering if we settle will it still tarnish his work record.

Retail theft [ 2 Answers ]

What is the offense for a retail theft under 40 dollars, after they accused me of stealing personal pictures, I paid for them after the citation was given to contact the court. My question is will I get jail time for a first offense of a small amount of retail theft, even though I paid for the...

Retail Theft [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. I was 17 and stupid I was fired from a job with retail theft. The day they fired me I was pulled into the office and accused of stealing $50 out of a cash register and stealing from the company. I told them I didn't take any money out of the register except for when I...

Retail Theft. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello... Well I applied to a job and I omitted the fact that I was charged with retail theft a few years ago. The thing is... I was not caught red handed and I never saw the supposed video tape that they said there was. I moved out of the area and they tracked me down and instead of fighting them...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.