Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paniaguamotors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 02:23 PM
    How to change a battery on a toyota prius 2002 rechargeable
    The dealer diagnostic was that I need a new battery I bought one at the hunk yard can you felons if thi is difficult to change
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2010, 03:40 PM

There is no way I can tell you an easy way to replace the hybrid battery in a Prius.
    Only certified hybrid technicians should be working on these vehicles.
    It would be like the same danger as crawling up a light pole and working on the electrical up there unprotected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the Toyota Prius suffer from the same safety brake issues as the other Toyotas? [ 2 Answers ]

Does the toyota prius suffer from the same brake problems as the other toyotas?

How to take off battery shroud for a troy-bilt rechargeable lawn mower [ 0 Answers ]

I need to change my batteries for my troy-built lawn mower but the manual does not tell you how to access them, i.e: take off the battery shroud. Can anybody help me please

2002 toyota camary replace battery, stalling [ 2 Answers ]

My 2002 Toyota Camary was tested at Auto Zone for a battery issue. Replaced the bad battery and went to start the car and the RPM and MPH gauges flickered then went very low. The car wants to stall because of low RPM? I went back to autoZone and they said to go to Toyota that the computer needed to...

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery

Rechargeable Battery Sugestions [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get some rechargeable batteries as my kids toys seem to eat them. In general, I think they are a good investment as I had them as a kids for my r/c stuff and they lasted forever. I usually buy name brand, but am curious if anyone has ever bought no name ones like these one e-bay: 16 AA...

View more questions Search