Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geno1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 12:18 PM
    When did Cheney say in some cases political assassination is appropriate
    When did **** Cheney say in some cases political assassination is appropriate

Check out some similar questions!

Cheney is a SMART man [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: He looks to the past few years or so, and declares that what he did worked because we haven't been attacked again... But, look at Spain. After their subways were attacked in 2004, they WITHDREW from Iraq, and haven't been attacked again... Hmmm... So, does torturing prisoners...

Cheney and the CIA [ 34 Answers ]

If a covert program is planned and never comes close to being executed. Does the CIA have an obligation to disclose this program to Congress ? :confused:

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Are Bush and Cheney above the Law? [ 5 Answers ]

Yesterday, Senator Patrick Leahy called Bush's refusal to release White House documents, "Nixonian stonewalling." Leahy added, "In America, no one is above law."1 When Bush refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas regarding the U.S. Attorneys firing scandal he was really flaunting his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.