Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeHega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 12:03 PM
    What song has a music video where the premise is that the band is returning home?
    They go back to a small american hick town. It's a some by an an artist similar to someone like Less Than Jake, Smash Mouth or All-American Rejects.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video description- can't think of the band or song! [ 2 Answers ]

The band is similar to a band like good charlotte (rock)... the video is of the band in a hotel and it has an overall creepy feel to it. Kind of vague I know. Please if anyone has any ideas!

Song, music video [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the song, but I remember that the music video was about two boys finding an bleeding fallen angel, and they take the angel with them and put it in a barn. Then someone sets the barn on fire... and then I don't remember more. What is the name of the band and the song?

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.