Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flakes7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:50 AM
    Where can I buy nadinola extra strength cream in uk
    I wanted to buy Nadinola from Amazon UK and it say it can't be shipped to UK from US, I have since been searching but can only find the bleaching one from eBay and I don't believe in buying my cream from eBay stores. *** where can I buy the NADINAOLA extra strength and Retin A in UK safely? Or has anyone in UK bought from an US site and it got delivered as I heard its not allowed in UK and can be ceased, if yes, kindly inform me where you bought from, how long did it take ***. Thanks for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Palmer's fade cream, nadinola, or Dr. Summit Lightener? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a south asian male with medium skin, and I want to make my faceskin lighter, and brighter. I am currently using Palmer's fade cream and am seeing some evening out of my skin tone, a little bit of lightening. I have been using it for about two weeks. But I have been hearing a lot of...

Where to buy solage cream? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a girl who has put on weight and the use of tenovate caused un repairable strech marks ? I want to use solage to help lighten them where can I buy it? Please help me as I want to be some shades lighter.

Nadinola cream product advise. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just purchased some Nadinola cream off eBay after hearing fantastic reviews! I'm hoping I can fade my marks, so I will let you all know! But I'm not sure if the cream is meant to be an off white/biege colour? The package was a bit damaged in the post, so I'm paranoid that it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.