Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelajade2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:27 AM
    How to install password on personal computer?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2010, 05:13 AM

What type of password? There are power on password and operating system level password and software passwords? You need to define what it is you are trying to protect with a password.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 30, 2010, 06:37 AM

Had to spread the rep SG.

I agree with Scottgem. There are many different types of passwords you can setup for your PC. We need to know which one you're referring too in order to help you further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm using foler security personal 4.1,I forgot the password so I need a solution [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using folder security personal 4.1 , I forgot the password when I reset the password and gave a new one . So itz is opened now but if I close it again I wouldn't be able to open it again... I need a solution for this

Dell computer user name and password [ 1 Answers ]

Have a dell computer I haven't used in about 4 years and can't remember user name and password. How do I reemove existing user and pw to start using computer again.

How do I install a personal shower head [ 3 Answers ]

How do I install a personal shower head

Hotmail why won't my computer remember my password? [ 5 Answers ]

When I am going to my Hotmail I always have to put in the password despite the fact that I have told the computer to remember it the last time I was on. Why won't my computer remember my password? I click the box for it to remember but I have to put it in every time it will not remember it.

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

View more questions Search